FARO RevEng software til 3D Design ScanArm® 2.5C
FARO RevEng™Increase 3D Capture Performance & Reduce Costs Bringing real world data into the virtual world just got easier
FARO® RevEng™ is a modern and intuitive software for 3D capture, meshing, editing and reverse engineering.
Using a single display screen, users of any level have at their fingertips all the tools needed to capture and mesh high quality point clouds.
Are you looking for a complete 3D solution to capture and mesh?
- Combined with the FARO 8-Axis Design ScanArm 2.5C, you can transform high-resolution color point clouds into detailed meshes.
- Powerful tools to meet every need – and more
- Automatic Adjustment and Repair Tools
- Maintain design integrity with a powerful toolbox of editing features, such as: hole filling, geometry fitting and optimization, smoothing and polyline extraction.
- Advanced Sectioning & Freeform Extraction
- Extract 2D sketches from cross-sections or 3D contour polylines from mesh models to help with design creation.
- Export polylines and curves directly into CAD formats that support the CAD modeling workflow.
- Export Watertight Meshes for 3D Printing
- Create a watertight mesh for 3D printing using the advanced filling and simplification tools.
- Scale the models to various sizes or create the perfect hollow part for a more efficient 3D print.
- Multiple Undo/Redo
- Navigate easily between previous editing steps with no risk of losing the high-quality data used to create the ideal 3D model.
- No limitation of the amount of steps going back and forth during an active project session.